Live Streaming.. and Mental Health

 

    So for the past week I have been running a social experiment on my YouTube channel doing a live stream at 8pm for 2 hours to see if people wanted me to go live on YouTube rather than twitch, this was mainly due to low viewership and engagement on my twitch channel. 


Mental Health Matters


    Yesterday (20th January 2021) I was struggling with my mental health and decided to just "talk" on a live streaming platform. Twitch happened to be my go to platform for this.

    So at 10pm last night I hit the "Go Live" button, and really was expecting to just rant to the camera with no one really watching, this wasn't even posted on social media till the normal posts of "manumission247 is going live on twitch!". I honestly thought I would just be crying down the camera as I struggle with my mental health.. 

   However my twitch followers seemed to have seen the notifications and were actually available to sit and watch, but not only watch, send me messages, bits, and even subscribe to the channel which after around 1 hour of struggling my mood picked itself back up with the help of fellow content creators on discord AdamTKWallace and DcDeckered who not only said that they understood where I was coming from but actually said they sometimes even feel like this themselves.

    During the live stream a poll was posted to the community audience of around 10-20 people asking if I should just stream on twitch and do it at the later time of 10pm.. and to my surprise it got just 1 response to the 2 answer poll of: YES.

    So I am officially announcing all future live streams will be LIVE on twitch at: https://twitch.tv/manumission247 at 10pm Weekdays UK Time. 

    I would also like to thank everyone for coming to the unannounced live stream and understanding how my mental health affects me. For those people wondering I have got scheduled appointments with therapists and teams of people who are going to go through the finer details.

See you all on a live stream.. or in a fully produced youtube video..
manumission247


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an AUTOMATIC Tree Farm, in the CREATE MOD!

Iron Shop / Ender Dragon Fight + End Busting! / Wolven Galaxy SMP Episode 3

Buy Me a Coffee / Patreon