Buy Me a Coffee / Patreon

 

After years of only having 1 source of content creator support there is now a new way of supporting your content creators in the form of Buy Me a Coffee

You can buy me a coffee by hitting the button below:


Features coming to Buy me a coffee we are excited for:
  • Tier Memberships (like patreon)
  • Direct messaging via Buy Me a cofeee
  • Discounted Extra's
  • Suppoter Badge

FAQ's

What do Coffee members get in return?

  • Access to the VIP section of my discord with a gold name!
  • Shout out on the VIP page of my blog
  • A personal thank you email from manumission247
  • VIP posts on the Buy me a coffee site that are exclusive to VIP's
  • 1-2-1 Hangout with manumission247
Who pays the Fee's at Buy Me a Coffee?
    I have opted to pay for the fees of all supporters taking the cut out of the revenue I receive from Buy Me a Coffee

Can I give you a 1 time donation?
    That is the beauty of Buy me a coffee 1 time donations are accepted through the same platfrom!

How much is membership?
    £3 a month or £30 a year. (cheaper than patreon!)

How much is a pizza slice/Coffee Cup?
    Each slice/cup is £1 - you can choose how much you donate to me.

Are donations refundable?
    Sadly no, This is because I am using this income to live on.

Do I get a thank you while your live?
    Yes we have stream alerts turned on so your donation/membership is shared with the whole audience!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating an AUTOMATIC Tree Farm, in the CREATE MOD!

Iron Shop / Ender Dragon Fight + End Busting! / Wolven Galaxy SMP Episode 3